Partnership Development Manager, Malaysia (Contractor)
Partnership Development Manager (Contractor)
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
*This is a 12 months contractor position, and contract can be extended or converted to full-time.
Dable provides content recommendation solutions to help online publishers grow their businesses. You'll provide innovative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for publishers/developers and proactively identify new opportunities in the market.
As a Partnership Development Manager at Dable Global Business team, you will drive our business and partnerships in Malaysia market from start to finish. You will directly acquire and manage web publishers in Malaysia, helping them to continually enhance user experience and grow further with Dable solutions. You’ll also work closely with our product team to customize our solution to meet local customer expectations. You don't just execute; you're a true thought leader who can see multiple steps ahead and identify industry trends and key opportunities. You are responsible for our partnerships with media publishers and other key players involved in Malaysia ad tech industry.
- Develop and execute Malaysia market expansion strategies.
- Promote the adoption and optimal usage of Dable’s personalized recommendation solution at web publishers.
- Identify and prioritize partner opportunities; grow and develop online publishers’ accounts strategically.
- Collaborate with product development team to meet local customer expectations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4~7 years of industry experience in the ad tech, digital marketing, online media field.
- Native in Malaysian and ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically. Knowledge of Chinese is desirable although not required.
- Ability to structure, analyze, and solve complex business problems, as well as deliver impact against concrete business goals.
- Ability to work with little or no guidance. Ability to independently identify and pursue the most strategic opportunities.
- Experience in partner/client relationship-building; demonstrated ability to acquire and negotiate with new partners/clients.
- Experience in internet, advertising, e-commerce, publishing, and/or online services.
- Project management experience focused on processes and efficiency improvement.
- Ability to travel as required.
*Please submit your English resume and expect English interview
- Flexible working hours.
- High-end equipment support (Mac, Dell Monitor, etc.)
- Gaining global business experience (e.g. business trip to Korea & working with colleagues from different countries).
- Opportunity to experience diverse roles and responsibilities and build a career in a rapidly growing start-up company.
- Dable Culture: https://medium.com/dableblog/tagged/culture