Partnership Development Manager (Taiwan, Taipei)
Partnership Development Manager
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Dable provides content recommendation solutions to help online publishers grow their businesses. You'll provide innovative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for publishers/developers and proactively identify new opportunities in the market.
As a Partnership Development Manager on the Dable Global Business team, you will drive our business and partnerships in Taiwanese market from start to finish. You will directly acquire and manage web publishers in Taiwan, helping them to continually enhance user experience and grow further with Dable solutions. You’ll also work closely with our product team to customize our solution to meet local customer expectations. You don't just execute; you're a true thought leader who can see multiple steps ahead and identify industry trends and key opportunities. You are responsible for our partnerships with media publishers and other key players involved in Taiwan ad tech industry.
- Develop and execute Taiwan market expansion strategies
- Promote the adoption and optimal usage of Dable’s personalized recommendation solution at web publishers.
- Identify and prioritize partner opportunities; Grow and develop online publishers’ accounts strategically.
- Collaborate with product development team to meet local customer expectations
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2~3 years of industry experience in the digital marketing, online media field.
- Native in Chinese, and ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to structure, analyze, and solve complex business problems, as well as deliver impact against concrete business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work with little or no guidance. Ability to independently identify and pursue the most strategic opportunities.
- Deep experience in partner/client relationship-building; demonstrated ability to acquire and negotiate with new partners/clients.
- Experience in internet, advertising, e-commerce, publishing, and/or online services.
- Project management experience focused on processes and efficiency improvement.
- Ability to travel as required.
*Please submit your English resume and expect English interview.
- Remote work every Thursday (optional).
- 10 days of additional remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Subsidy for self-development and relevant seminars.
- High-end equipment support (Mac, Dell Monitor, etc.)
- Gaining global business experience (e.g. business trip to Korea & working with colleagues from different countries).
- Opportunity to experience diverse roles and responsibilities and build a career in a rapidly growing start-up company.