Web Developer (Taipei, Taiwan)
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Dable provides content recommendation solutions to help online publishers grow their businesses. You'll provide technical solutions for publishers to successfully adopt Dable solution by providing technical advice and handling technical issues they face. You’ll communicate with developers from partner companies and proactively identify new opportunities in the market
Solving all the technical issues related to web together with the web development team.
- Widget UI development/optimization
- Internal/External dashboard development
- Optimizing frontend performance
- Log collection, recommendation/ad API server development
- Provide technical support to the G-Biz team and solve customer problems
- Collaborate with product development team to meet local customer expectations
Develop using the following technologies. Require a high degree of proficiency in a multitude of technologies to experienced developers.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
- Understanding Markup Elements, CSS3 in HTML5
- Understanding web standards, web accessibility, responsive design, etc.
- Cross browsing
- Quick learning and application of external APIs such as Google Analytics and Facebook
- Basic understanding of Linux server: simple shell script creation, CLI utilization
- Understanding versioning tools (Git)
- Remote work every Thursday (optional).
- 10 days of additional remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Subsidy for self-development and relevant seminars.
- High-end equipment support (Mac, Dell Monitor, etc.)
- Gaining global business experience (e.g. business trip to Korea & working with colleagues from different countries).
- Opportunity to experience diverse roles and responsibilities and build a career in a rapidly growing start-up company.